Ingredients for the Curry:
- 1 cup dried green peas
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin seeds powder
- 3 pinches Red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green bell pepper, tomatoes and onions
- 1 teaspoon Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- Salt and pepper
Method for the Curry:
In a pressure cooker, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Put coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, and salt. Add dried green peas and 2 cups water.
Cook for 15 minutes on medium heat.
Remove to the serving bowl. Mix in black pepper, ginger, and cumin seeds powder.
Garnish with chopped vegetables and coriander leaves.