- The information a visitor to Bigcookinghouse shares remains confidential and is never shared with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- The recipe(s) a registered visitor/visitor shares on bigcookinghouse must be their own copyrighted work and not taken/copied from another source.
- Bigcookinghouse reserves the right to reject any submitted recipe without providing the reason for the refusal. Visitors may expect their submitted recipes to be published in a reasonable amount of time if accepted.
- Bigcookinghouse is not responsible for protecting your copyrighted work from being shared by others without your permission. We advise you to write ‘Copyright @ (your name)’ at the end of the recipe to protect your rights. Bigcookinghouse will never share your recipes on any other platform or sister sites without your permission.
- Recipe submitters are free to share their recipes on any other platform. Bigcookinghouse is only concerned with the copyright of the material, not its sharing.
- In case Bigcookinghouse discovers that a submitted recipe has been copied and the submitter does not have the copyright of the recipe, Bigcookinghouse will remove the recipe from the website and may cancel the registered account of the submitter.
Like most website operators, Bigcookinghouse collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Bigcookinghouse’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Bigcookinghouse’s visitors use its website.
Bigcookinghouse also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments. Bigcookinghouse only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Bigcookinghouse’s websites choose to interact with Bigcookinghouse in ways that require Bigcookinghouse to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Bigcookinghouse gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who register to provide a username and email address. Bigcookinghouse collects such information only in so far as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Bigcookinghouse. Bigcookinghouse does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Bigcookinghouse may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, Bigcookinghouse may monitor the most popular recipes or blog post. Bigcookinghouse may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Bigcookinghouse does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Bigcookinghouse discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Bigcookinghouse’s behalf or to provide services available at Bigcookinghouse’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Bigcookinghouse’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
Bigcookinghouse will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Bigcookinghouse discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Bigcookinghouse believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Bigcookinghouse, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of Bigcookinghouse website and have supplied your email address, Bigcookinghouse may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up-to-date with what’s going on with Bigcookinghouse and our products. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
Bigcookinghouse takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Bigcookinghouse, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Bigcookinghouse goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Bigcookinghouse may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Comments and other content submitted to our Akismet anti-spam service are not saved on our servers unless they were marked as false positives, in which case we store them long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives.